One of the few Indiana library properties certified as a wildlife habitat.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday 12:00p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Resources and Services
- Current collection contains over 40,000 volumes,including Spanish Language materials
- Materials for adults and Children include: movies, nonfiction DVD & CD-ROM, audiobooks, music, magazines, and online resources
- 23 Computers for adults and children include stations for Internet, online resources, word processing, youth educational games and TIPCAT online catalog
- Wireless Internet access
- Public copiers & computer printers (Debitek cards start at $1.00)
- 1,020 sq. ft. public meeting room. Reservations can be made by calling 429-0100.
- 2 Study Rooms
- Drive up book return on the west side of the building
3062 Lindberg Road * West Lafayette, Indiana 47906 * 765-463-5893 (map)