Last year we checked out nearly 39,000 books, movies, music, and magazines.
Mobile Library Schedule
Click here for a map of Mobile Library stops.
The Tippecanoe County Public Library Outreach Services Department delivers library services and resources to persons outside the library with emphasis on those who are un-served or underserved due to physical, economic, social, geographic, or other barriers. For more information, please see our Statement of Purpose.
Resources & Services
- 5,000 volumes, including Spanish language materials
- Materials for adults and children including: books, large type books, movies, nonfiction DVDs & CD-ROMs, audiobooks, music, magazines, and online resources
- Frequent collection changes
- Access materials from all TCPL libraries; place holds for pick-up on Mobile Library
- Wireless check-in and check-out
- Renewal of materials in the event of cancelled stops
- Full-service: place holds, issue new and replacement cards
- School visits
- Special event appearances
- Ford 550 Truck
- 7.3L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel Engine
- Book Trailer 28 ft. long, 8 1/2 ft. wide
- Trailer utilities powered by 12KW diesel generator
- Weighs nearly 16 tons
Find out how to get a Mobile Library stop near you!
Contact us Mon.-Fri.8 a.m.-5 p.m.at (765)429-0169 or email.